Where to get this Eagle Talon part?

Discussion in 'General Motoring' started by Clint, Dec 8, 2004.

  1. Clint

    Clint Guest

    I have a 1997 Eagle Talon (non-turbo) and the rear amber color part that
    says TALON on it is cracked. Can anyone please tell me where I can buy a
    replacement part (besides paying full price at a Chrysler dealer)? Is there
    a reputable source online?


    Free Spirit Gallery
    Exquisite Eskimo Inuit Art & Northwest Indian Art
    Clint, Dec 8, 2004
    1. Advertisements

  2. Clint

    Chuck Bremer Guest

    i did a quick search on www.car-part.com and found a few ranging up to
    ~$150US. i searched for "rear finish panel"

    if you want to try new, i use www.parts.com and have good results. there's
    also the old standby, ebay.
    Chuck Bremer, Dec 8, 2004
    1. Advertisements

  3. Clint

    Mike Behnke Guest

    Local wrecking yard.
    Mike Behnke, Dec 8, 2004
  4. Clint

    ephedralover Guest

    ephedralover, Dec 14, 2004
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.