Where the heck is the PCV valve

Discussion in 'General Motoring' started by jtees4, Mar 14, 2006.

  1. jtees4

    jtees4 Guest

    1997 Neon. Thank you.
    jtees4, Mar 14, 2006
  2. jtees4

    jtees4 Guest

    jtees4, Mar 14, 2006
  3. jtees4

    maxpower Guest

    Look under the intake manifold to the right side, You should also have a
    vacuum routing label under the hood that will show you where it is located,

    Glenn Beasley
    Chrysler Tech
    maxpower, Mar 15, 2006
  4. jtees4

    jtees4 Guest

    Ah..didn't think of looking for the sticker. what gets me is I changed
    this a few times already in the past. I only looked for a minute the
    other day, I am sure I will find it when I look again and have more
    time. It is my sons car now and to get him to stand still for more
    than a few seconds is downright impossible.
    jtees4, Mar 15, 2006
Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.