what part plugs this hole? 3.8 T&C

Discussion in 'Other Models' started by backyardtech, Dec 11, 2022.

  1. backyardtech


    Dec 11, 2022
    Likes Received:
    I put this engine back together, but have one part missing. Parts diagrams dont show anything helpful. On a 1998-2000 3.8l town and country what bolts to the flange located on the back side of the lower intake manifold? Its a 1/2 inch hole with two bolts. (Looks same size as the egr tube flange located on the left exaust manifold.) Here is a picture of the hole, https://ibb.co/H28DxNX

    Attached Files:

    backyardtech, Dec 11, 2022
Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.