What part is this?

Discussion in 'General Motoring' started by Steve, Jun 21, 2005.

  1. Steve

    Steve Guest


    I would ask this in a more appropriate group but every group my server
    carries only has a few messages in it.

    I saw on TV a disk that can go behind the RIMS that will protect the rim
    from brake dust and it also looks pretty good.

    Does anyone know what it is called?

    Steve, Jun 21, 2005
    1. Advertisements

  2. Steve

    wraithyjeep Guest

    Kleen Wheels
    Dust shields
    fits in side wheel just like a hub cap.

    "problem they do not allow air flow to your brakes there for brakes easily
    over heat."
    wraithyjeep, Jun 21, 2005
    1. Advertisements

  3. Steve

    Bill Putney Guest

    Yeah - but they look cool, so it's a "no-brainer", eh?

    Bill Putney
    (To reply by e-mail, replace the last letter of the alphabet in my
    adddress with the letter 'x')
    Bill Putney, Jun 22, 2005
  4. Steve

    SMoo Guest

    JC Whitney sells some brake dust shields that are finned to force air over
    the calipers...
    SMoo, Jun 26, 2005
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.