WANTED: 2001 PT Passenger Seat Back Panel

Discussion in 'PT Cruiser' started by Pete E. Kruzer, Jan 27, 2008.

  1. I need the panel for the back of the passenger seat. It's "oval"
    shaped and has a cargo net. Any idea where I can get one other than
    new at a Chrysler dealer. I checked local salvage (junk) yards and
    they want to sell only the whole seat.
    Pete E. Kruzer, Jan 27, 2008
  2. Find a "U-pull-it" or "pick-a-part" wrecking yard and get it
    yourself, those are the only places that will sell stuff like this

    Ted Mittelstaedt, Jan 28, 2008
Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.