Tips on purchasing a used 2014 Chrysler Town & Country (salvage title)

Discussion in 'Chrysler 300' started by Thomas, Feb 25, 2023.

1. Thomas

Thomas

Hey guys, I decided not to purchase the car because a friend advised me to vin check the Carfax alternative and verify before making any deals. Thanks to him, I saved thousands of dollars on a car that was in an auction and had major damage which was revealed in my vehicle report purchase. https://detailedvehiclehistory.com/report/vin/2C4RC1HG4ER228991

Hello everyone,

I am looking to buy a used car and I found one that meets my budget and needs. It is a 2014 Chrysler Town & Country with a V-6 3.6L engine. The price is 10,500$ and the title status is Salvage. I am not sure if this is a good deal or not and I would really appreciate some advice.

What do you think? Should I buy this car or not? I am looking for a reliable vehicle that won't cost a lot of money in maintenance and repairs. Is this car a good option? I know that it has a salvage title, but what do you think the risks are of buying such a car?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 15, 2023
    Thomas, Feb 25, 2023
  2. Thomas

Wilklinsbond

Dang, that's a horrible situation with that dud. Smart move to look at the history before making a decision. Thanks for the heads up, we're also trying to sell our car and buy a new one.

Wilklinsbond, Nov 21, 2023
Ask a Question