Pacifica missing part name and provider of part.

Discussion in 'Pacifica' started by befuddled, Dec 20, 2020.

  1. befuddled


    Dec 20, 2020
    Likes Received:
    I own a 2006 Chrysler Pacifica and am changing the inner tie rods. After removing the tie rod I realized the plastic piece, that belongs between the inner tie rod end and the rack and pinion end, was missing. (Previous owner probably didn't know it had to be replaced) What is it called? Where can it be purchased? Some call it a travel restrictor. None of the auto parts places know. No internet search results. Help! 0900c15280279aa5.jpg
    befuddled, Dec 20, 2020
Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.