Out of nowhere my 2010 chrysler shut off while passing someone

Discussion in 'Sebring' started by Brady, Jan 4, 2023.

1. Brady

Brady

Driving onthe highway a while back my 2010 sebring died all of sudden. I forget wat mechanic said he all had to do to get it going again except for throttle pedal positioning sensor. But it drove for about 4 to 5 months after that then a light came on that said something about hot oil and it was stuck in a limp mode so i took it to the shop again where he chased it around when they had time extra. But he called few days ago and said everything he tries seems to set off another code so after it being there over a year i went and got it and bout a code reader myself and it has 18 different codes on it from losing communication with tcm, throttle pedal sensor , fan control, ecm pcm , just about all of them were sensors anybody know what this most likely is oh and its still in limp mode. It runs great other than wen this started my mother actually bought it new so its been treated good regular maintenance so some help would be more than greatly appreciated im not a car guy myself

Brady, Jan 4, 2023
Ask a Question