My son beat our 2000 Concorde

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Bill Marriott, Apr 29, 2018.

1. Bill Marriott

Bill Marriott

Hello;

I live in the San Francisco bay area, and several years ago, in an emergency a friend sold us her 2000 Concorde, with 150K miles and turned out to be a good car for me, and the two older teens that live with me. But the last year or more, my now 21 year old son used it as his car. My mistake!

3 weeks ago, a friend of his flew out from Colorado, they packed up HIS beat 90's Saturn, and the next thing I new, they were gone, and 30 hours of driving later they were in Pueblo Colorado. Go Saturn 8*)

But besides being full of trash from his room, just about every thing he could avoid fixing, he avoided.

I don't know where to start/. Well, I do, dealing with battery issue first. and of course he took the spare battery out of my Volvo 245, Haha, ilts a mess.
    Battery, hood supports, trunk supports, front brakes, stumbles, error code says replace an injector , plus at least one coil, blew a tire, driving on spare (real tire), issues with door locks and moisture. Nothing I cannot deal with, but at 64 I had hoped my heavy wrenching days were over, or at least left to the two older Volvos/

But I had grown to like the Concorde as I hit 60, so not quite ready to sell for change.

But I cannot do anything till I have the battery things dealt with, ie ilt seems I cannot use the battery charger unless the battery is uncovered, so will find someone to give me a jump and go from there.

I talk too much....
    Bill Marriott
    Woodacre, CA
    2000 Concorde Lxi gold
    '93 Volvo 245 Red
    '72 Volvo P1800e coup, gold

Bill Marriott, Apr 29, 2018
Ask a Question