I got a free Chrysler.

Discussion in 'General Motoring' started by ZachariahFromTN, Oct 9, 2020.

1. ZachariahFromTN

ZachariahFromTN

I was blessed enough to obtain a 2009 Sebring Lx convertible, 219k miles. It's a solid car. Front end is worn out but I have a 10 piece kit ready to be thrown in. After 2 months of owning this car I've replaced the spark plugs with the best iridium's. Installed a Sceptre cold air intake, changed the oil and filter replaced with the best of each. New battery. Boss audio head unit, 2 JBL club series 3.5s in the dash and 2 JBL club series 6.5 rounds in the doors. Sounds great. Complete interior detail, literally took 8 hours. Complete wash and wax. Bad ass headlights, LED reverse lights, tag lights, turn signals, and interior lights. All DIY. The car was sitting for 3 years before I got it. I plan on making this Sebring the sickest Sebring in Tennessee. I'm ordering a sick mesh grill to match my new black headlights tomorrow. Oem grill is a ugly black and chrome mess. The headlights completely changed the car, I can't wait to get the new grill. I plan on buying a set of lowering springs. And a set a 20" wheels. I'm thinking about painting it black, it's silver right now. If I painted it I would do it myself.

ZachariahFromTN, Oct 9, 2020
Ask a Question