Hey Ya'll! Partine out 1995 LeBaron GTC Convertible.

Discussion in 'Chrysler Parts For Sale / Trade' started by Kosmickat, Aug 11, 2021.

1. Kosmickat

Kosmickat

Hello to all Mopar enthusiast. Long story short I bought a 1995 Chysler LeBaron GTC convertible and got cheated, bad. It is so bad that I am having to just walk away as the car really isn't worth fixing but there are many great parts on this car and I was wondering if anyone needs anything off this car. The engine is shot, the driver's seat is very well used, the driver's door upper hinge is bad but everything else is in pretty good shape. The top is in great shape and works fine. Lots of great parts to be had, if someone is looking please let me know and I will work with you, take pictures, whatever it takes, thanks.

Kosmickat, Aug 11, 2021
  2. Kosmickat

Dave LeBaron

Hi,

I am looking for the hydraulic acuator for the convertible top. I only need one actuator but I am willing to take the complete set if you would rather sell it all together.

If anyone else knows where I can get an actuator I would appreciate it. It is part number 4490592.

Dave LeBaron, Nov 4, 2021
Ask a Question