'89 Lebaron needs a loving home

Discussion in 'LeBaron' started by LeBaron Fan, Oct 8, 2018.

1. LeBaron Fan

LeBaron Fan

I own a 1989 Lebaron convertible with ground effects that I have never seen on a car like this before. It has an excellent burgandy leather interior and a white top that needs to be replaced. The car has between 40,000 - 45,000 miles. We purchased "Baby" for my 16 year old daughter when she bagan to drive in the early 2000s. She and the Lebaron were the same age, both 16 years old. Before she left for college we purchased another car for her to use, however, my sentimentality would not let me get rid of "Baby" Instead, she was parked in my garage, coveered with a car cover,and driven once or twice a week, especially to car shows. Over a year ago I became ill and was unable to care for the car as I needed to do. She hasn't been started/driven in over a year, and I now realize that I am unable to care for her. More than anything I want her to have a good home with someone who appreciates the car. Does anyone have any ideas of what I might do to pass my car to a loving new owner?

LeBaron Fan, Oct 8, 2018
Ask a Question