2007 Sebring headache

Discussion in 'Sebring' started by Bummedbrian, Jun 17, 2022.

1. Bummedbrian

Bummedbrian

I was driving My 07 Sebring 2.4l 4 cylinder and when I left a stop sign it wouldn’t shift out of first gear and then died half mile later and next stop with no bus message on the cluster and would not crank over I left to get tools and arrived to a drained battery tried to jump no crank over and had a relay clicking ripidly and still had no bus!!! this happened months ago the no bus no crank over and left sit for weeks till had time to fix and charged battery and it ran good with out the no bus or any isssues so I think I’m going crazy lol so back to present it sat for a week with dead battery I had a feeling maybe the after market car starter might be bad so I pulled the fuse for that and jumped it, it started and no bus was gone test drove it was fine shifted and ran normal so I let sit for hour and went to test again it started drove but it wouldn’t shift out of first again it does Not show no bus but I am getting check engine light and it’s doing same thing ( not shifting) before the stall and no bus showed up please help

Bummedbrian, Jun 17, 2022
Ask a Question