2003 T&C passenger side exterior door lock missing?

Discussion in 'General Motoring' started by Allen Evans, Sep 10, 2003.

1. Allen Evans

mic canic Guest

it doesn't matter how long you own it 2 to 3000 grand once it's off the lot
    wow there is half a post missing from the last one i envoked you with,bummer

mic canic, Oct 7, 2003
  2. Allen Evans

RPhillips47 Guest

lot..........

But you have absolutely NO idea as to what I paid for it, do you? As such you
    have no idea as to how much, if any, of that 2 to 3 grand I actually lost when
    I drove it off the lot. And I, you, or anybody else in this thread, will never
    lose "3000 grand" (which, BTW, is 3 million) "once it is off the lot"!!! And,
    can you please tell me how you have "envoked" me? For that matter, can you
    please tell me, and everyone else, what "envoke" means?

RPhillips47, Oct 8, 2003
  3. Allen Evans

mic canic Guest

you answered the post both times(envoked)
    now that you are driving that cash paid for! vehicle. see if can sell it for what
    you paid for it. won't happen unless you lower the price 2-3 grand. sucker born
    every minute
    by the way each time i get the urge to pay cash for a car, i go and buy some real
    estate much better resale beats the hell out of 401k return too!!!

mic canic, Oct 8, 2003
  4. Allen Evans

RPhillips47 Guest

For your information, there is NO SUCH word as "envoke" - "evoke" or "invoke"
    yes, but not "envoke".

and continued:
    I just bought it and now you are asking me to see if I can sell it for what I
    paid for it? You really do have a screw loose, don't you? Why would I want to
    sell it? When it does come time to sell the vehicle it will be worth very
    little because, as you have failed to deal with is the fact that I only buy a
    new car every seven or eight years and still keep the old one until whenever.
    And why should I not pay cash and pay finance charges instead? And seeing you
    are trying to impress us all, why don't you tell me how much I paid for the
    Pacifica!

and continued further:
    As I live in the metropolitan Los Angeles area I can honestly tell you that
    what I paid for the Pacifica would not buy me ANY real estate. Why don't you
    enlighten us on your great real estate holdings. My guess is that you don't
    have any because, from the tone of your posts, you never have the urge to pay
    cash for a vehicle. If you do buy a new vehicle and don't pay cash you must
    finance it - and you are calling me a sucker? Your logic makes me believe more
    and more that you are the result of a long line of in-breeding.

RPhillips47, Oct 8, 2003
Ask a Question