2003 Chrysler Sebring won't start?

Discussion in 'General Motoring' started by Coralyn Pringle, Mar 29, 2016.

1. Coralyn Pringle

Coralyn Pringle

In september the car lights to my sebring was left on and the battery died. It was unable to be jumped so the battery was replaced and it started working perfect. A little over a month ago my sebring began making a high pitch whistling sound whenever there was pressure to the gas. I am not too sure what this is and if it has anything to do with my car breaking down on me a few days ago. I was driving and I noticed that my speed wasn't matching the pressure I was applying to the gas and then eventually the car just died. I had a friend try to jump start it and that didn't do anything. The engine does turn over though. Gas an oil were put in as well because I thought maybe that was an issue as I was low on gas when it happened and I haven't changed the oil in a while. It still won't start. just a clicking sound when the key is in the ignition. Any ideas? Im desperate for advice!

Coralyn Pringle, Mar 29, 2016
Ask a Question