1994 mitsubishi montero 3.0 chrysler engine ..pcv valve???

Discussion in 'General Motoring' started by :\, Sep 13, 2007.

  1. :\

    :\ Guest

    Hello:) I have a 94 montero with the famous 3.0 mitsu/chry engine.
    Auto parts stores are telling me there is a pcv valve. I have searched
    everywhere for hours and cant find anything. Only thing I see on each
    valve cover are 2 metal ports that look like pcv valves but are built
    into cover and have rubber hose going to them like a pcv valve. Im
    stumped:) Thanks in advance :)Nate
    :\, Sep 13, 2007
  2. :\

    aarcuda69062 Guest

    Follow the hoses away from the valve covers, one goes to the air
    cleaner, the other goes to a fitting that threads into the intake
    manifold, that fitting is the PCV valve.
    aarcuda69062, Sep 13, 2007
  3. :\

    :\ Guest

    Hello:) Thank you for the help!! On the passenger side valve cover
    there is 1 rubber hose coming from the valve cover that goes into the
    rubber boot between the throttle body and and the air filter box.. I
    dont see any other rubber hoses?? Thanks again:)
    :\, Sep 14, 2007
Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.